Croft Care Trust was founded by local families to provide day care services for their disabled children over 50 years ago. The charity has evolved over the years with the help of the local rotary into the service that is provided today. This is an ISO:9001 registered Nursing Home with 46 long term care beds (23 nursing and 23 residential) set in a homely environment with a dedicated and committed staff team to help the residents lead a full and active life.
Philosophy of Care
The aim of Croft Care Trust is to provide a safe and caring environment for Residents as long as it is needed. We seek to maximise the development of each individual within their own potential.
Each resident receives individual care of the highest possible standard. This is based on current knowledge and research and promotes privacy, dignity and respect
Mission statement: We will strive to meet the hopes, needs and aspirations of each individual.
We aim to deliver a service that supports and includes a range of opportunities, allowing each individual to have the highest possible quality of life.
This is achieved by:
- Care Planning
- Liaising with G.P’s, Social Workers and any other relevant sources.
- Resident's meetings held at regular intervals for all levels of staff.
- Ensuring dignity and privacy are maintained.
- Care of the building maintained.
- Residents are encouraged to invite their relatives and friends into THEIR HOME.